Tuesday, August 22, 2006

PodShow - an excellent web-based podcast aggregator

PodShow+
I have explored quite a few podcast aggregation solutions, and so far this is the best I have seen.  PodShow allows you to create any number of public or private channels, or lists of podcasts you wish to watch.  This makes it easy to group channels into categories, like video vs. audio, or tech vs. music, or any number of other possibilities.  You can then use your aggregator of choice to subscribe to these custom channels very easily.  The only missing feature so far is allowing individual episodes to be added to a channel...  but I am hopeful that that will come in time.  Overall, this is a great effort.  I am very pleased to see that web-based podcast aggregation is making progress.  Now I can really start to get into podcasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home